Three-Dimensional Hyperthermia with Non-Invasive Magnetic Resonance (MR) Imaging Capabilities
The BSD-2000 3D/MR System combines the sophisticated treatment delivery and control capabilities of the Sigma Eye Applicator with the non-invasive patient and treatment monitoring capabilities of the independently operated MR imaging System.
In order to minimize the interaction between the two systems, special filters are installed in both systems, thus eliminating interference problems. The BSD-2000 3D/MR and the Sigma Eye MR System provide a high degree of RF isolation between the hyperthermia therapy and MR imaging device.
- Non-invasive MRI during hyperthermia treatments provides the capability to monitor changes in temperature
- Electromagnetic (EM) phased array hyperthermia applicator with 3D heating pattern and shaping control
- 3D, patient specific, treatment planning workstation currently available through our partner Sennewald.de
- Non-invasive magnetic resonance (MR) imaging
- 3D optimization of radiated power amplitudes and phases
This model is currently sold outside of the U.S.